Communications Coordinator needed!
YorSpace, we hope, is on the brink of achieving something really big at Lowfield Green. Our goal — of building a series of practical, sustainable homes that will remain affordable forever — is going to benefit a lot of people and make people’s lives better.
YorSpace is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive person to join our rapidly growing Community Share offer team. You will be a core member of the team, bringing people together to help deliver affordable, sustainable, community-minded living to York.
The key task is to coordinate the promotion of the YorSpace community share offer through a promotional campaign with build up events leading to the Launch in Summer 2018. This is a short term opportunity with the option for a full time post driving forward our project!
Funding has been secured to help deliver on the cost of the promotional activity associated with the share offer and you would be working with support from our finance team.
Details of the role are identified below, drop us a line if you or someone you know might like to know more by clicking the link HERE
Essential skills & experience:
- Passion for arranging social events and promotional campaigns
- Practical and organised
- Computer-literate (email, spreadsheets, Google Docs etc)
- An interest in cohousing and commitment to York
Desirable (not essential) skills & experience:
- Useful contacts in the York area
- Knowledge of Eventbrite & Mailchimp
- Helping to promote YorSpace
- Marketing the share offer
- Feeding back to the YorSpace Board, Hub & Resident Group teams
- Helping to arrange social events and public meetings
- Coordinating the YorSpace community share offer launch
- Ability to commit a min. 8 hours per month to YorSpace activities
- Ability to attend twice-monthly meetings