Events Organiser needed!
YorSpace, we hope, is on the brink of achieving something really big at Lowfield Green. Our goal — of building a series of practical, sustainable homes that will remain affordable forever — is going to benefit a lot of people and make people’s lives better.
YorSpace is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive person to join our rapidly growing Community Engagement volunteer team. You will be a core member of the team, bringing people together to help deliver affordable, sustainable, community-minded living to York.
Details of the role are identified below, drop us a line if you or someone you know might like to know more by clicking the link HERE
Essential skills & experience:
- Passion for arranging social events
- Practical and organised
- Computer-literate (email, spreadsheets, Google Docs etc)
- An interest in cohousing and commitment to York
Desirable skills & experience:
- Useful contacts in the York area
- Helping to promote YorSpace
- Feeding back to the YorSpace Board, Hub & Resident Group teams
- Helping to arrange social events and public meetings
- Coordinating the YorSpace community share offer launch event
- Ability to commit a min. 8 hours per month to YorSpace activities
- Ability to attend twice-monthly meetings