Events Organiser needed!
YorSpace, we hope, is on the brink of achieving something really big. Our end goal — of building a series of practical, sustainable homes that will remain affordable forever — is going to benefit a lot of people and make people’s lives better.
YorSpace is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive person to join our rapidly growing volunteer team. You will be a core member of the team, bringing people together to help deliver affordable, sustainable, community-minded living to York.
Details of the role is identified below, drop us a line if you or someone you know might like to be one of them on the email address here: email@example.com
Essential skills & experience:
- Passion for arranging social events
- Practical and organised
- Computer-literate (email, spreadsheets, Google Docs etc)
- An interest in cohousing and commitment to York
Desirable skills & experience:
- Useful contacts in the York area
- Helping to promote YorSpace
- Feeding back to the YorSpace Lowfield Green development group
- Helping to arrange social events and public meetings
- Ability to commit 4 hours per month to YorSpace activities
- Ability to attend twice-monthly meetings