Financial Advisor needed!
YorSpace, we hope, is on the brink of achieving something really big at Lowfield Green. Our end goal — of building a series of practical, sustainable homes that will remain affordable forever — is going to benefit a lot of people and make people’s lives better.
YorSpace is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive person to join our rapidly growing volunteer team. You will be able to provide much-needed financial advice to the YorSpace team as we bring affordable, sustainable, community-minded living to York.
Details of the role is identified below, drop us a line if you or someone you know might like to be one of them on the email address here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential skills & experience:
- Good communication skills
- A good head for figures
- Familiar with tax returns, company filing, book-keeping, etc
- Confident user of spreadsheet software
- An interest in cohousing and commitment to York
- Taking a lead role and advising on matters of a financial nature
- Feeding back to the YorSpace Lowfield Green development group
- Ability to commit 4 hours per month to YorSpace activities
- Ability to attend twice-monthly meetings
- Applying for grants where necessary