YorSpace, we hope, is on the brink of achieving something really big. Our end goal — of building a series of practical, sustainable homes that will remain affordable forever — is going to benefit a lot of people and make people’s lives better.
YorSpace is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive person to join our rapidly growing team. You will be able to provide much-needed legal advice to the YorSpace team as we bring affordable, sustainable, community-minded living to York.
Drop us a line if you or someone you know might like to be one of them here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential skills & experience:
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of legal matters relating to running a business and/or property development
- An interest in cohousing and commitment to York
- Asset management
- Providing advice on contracts and legal matters
- Liaise with YorSpace’s financial advisor, legal team and Solicitors
- Ability to commit 4 hours per month to YorSpace activities
- Ability to attend twice-monthly meetings
- Feeding back to the YorSpace Lowfield Green development group