Legal Advisor needed!
YorSpace, we hope, is on the brink of achieving something really big at Lowfield Green. Our goal — of building a series of practical, sustainable homes that will remain affordable forever — is going to benefit a lot of people and make people’s lives better.
YorSpace is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive person to join our rapidly growing volunteer team. You will be able to provide much-needed legal advice to the YorSpace team as we bring affordable, sustainable, community-minded living to York.
Details of the role are identified below, drop us a line if you or someone you know might like to be one of them through our contact form by clicking here.
Essential skills & experience:
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of legal matters relating to running a business and/or property development
- An interest in cohousing and commitment to York
- Asset management
- Providing advice on contracts and legal matters
- Liaise with YorSpace’s financial advisor, legal team and Solicitors
- Ability to commit 4 hours per month to YorSpace activities
- Ability to attend twice-monthly meetings
- Feeding back to the YorSpace Lowfield Green development group