Membership Advisor needed!
YorSpace, we hope, is on the brink of achieving something really big. Our goal — of building a series of practical, sustainable homes that will remain affordable forever — is going to benefit a lot of people and make people’s lives better.
YorSpace is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive person to join our rapidly growing volunteer team. You will be a core member of the team, bringing people together to help deliver affordable, sustainable, community-minded living to York. You will liaise with the general membership and people interested in the Lowfield Green Development as well as assist in smooth communication within the working teams.
Details of the role are identified below, drop us a line if you or someone you know might like to know more by clicking the link HERE
Essential skills & experience:
- Approachable and good communication skills
- Practical and organised
- Computer-literate (email, spreadsheets, Google Docs etc)
- An interest in cohousing and commitment to York
- Helping to promote YorSpace and welcoming new members to the group
- Helping to keep the members’ register up to date
- Feeding back to the YorSpace Lowfield Green development group
- Be the go-to person for all membership matters
- Ability to commit 6 hours per month to YorSpace activities
- Ability to attend twice-monthly meetings