Web Content Organiser needed!
YorSpace, we hope, is on the brink of achieving something really big at Lowfield Green. Our goal — of building a series of practical, sustainable homes that will remain affordable forever — is going to benefit a lot of people and make people’s lives better.
YorSpace is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive person to join our rapidly growing volunteer team. You will be a core member of the Community Engagement team, bringing people together to help deliver affordable, sustainable, community-minded living to York.
Details of the role are identified below, drop us a line if you or someone you know might like to be one of them via our contact form by clicking here.
Essential skills & experience:
- Passion for website design & online communication – social media
- Able to use, edit and update a WordPress website
- Practical and organised
- An interest in community led housing
Desirable skills & experience:
- Knowledge & understanding of community led housing
- Helping to promote YorSpace news, social events and public meetings
- Promoting the YorSpace community share offer
- Feeding back to the YorSpace Board, Hub & Resident Group teams
- Ability to commit a min. 8 hours per month to YorSpace activities
- Ability to attend twice-monthly meetings